– Hello, everyone. Welcome to Home, your 30-day yoga journey. It’s Day 30 and today’s session is called Journey, which is what this thing is all about. The journey home, the walk home, the ride together on back home. So it’s a Day 30 tradition for me to take off the microphone, take a deep
– Hello, everyone, and welcome to to True, your 30-day yoga journey. It’s day 12, wowza, and today, we’re actually playing with one of my favorite relationships, relationship and connect to your center. So, hop into something comfy, and let’s get started. (upbeat electronic music) All right, everybody. Let’s begin in a nice, comfortable seat.
– What’s up my friends? Welcome to Yoga With Adriene. I am Adriene and today we have a Let It Go Yoga Flow for you. Alright, this is a swift and lovely little vinyasa that’s going to assist you in letting go of the BS and coming into your body in a place of peace.
– What’s up, everyone? Welcome to Yoga with Adriene. I am Adriene, and today we’re going to learn a short, little sequence, a quick, little practice to help prepare your body, and your mind, for chaturanga. Chaturanga can be this, sort-of like, panic thing for a lot of people. So, here are three things that
(upbeat music) What’s up everyone? Welcome to ‘Yoga with Adriene’ I’m Adriene. and today we have yoga tips. These are tips to help you grow your practice. So, we’re going to integrate some thoughts today on the spine. Really considering this line from the top of the head to the tip of the tailbone. Something
– What’s up everyone, welcome to Yoga with Adriene, I’m Adriene. Welcome to our new yoga room. This is our first video back in the new yoga room, or our first yoga video anyway back in the new yoga room. So I welcome you, help me christen it with some yoga basics. This month we’re
– What’s up, party people? (gentle music) And welcome to TRUE, your 30-day yoga journey. Today is day 10. Oh my goodness, you are my hero. Today, we have a detoxifying practice that’s gonna help you stir the pot and find what feels good. (upbeat music) Okay, my friends, let’s begin in a cross-legged seat.
– Hi, everyone. Welcome to Home, your 30-day yoga journey. It’s Day 29. Intuit. I’m into it. Are you into it? Let’s get started. (upbeat gentle music) Alrighty, my friend, welcome. Today we’re gonna begin in one of three shapes, I’ll let you choose. Lying down flat on your back. Seated, cross-legged or kneeling. So
Hey everyone, so today we’re going to tackle another Yoga for Weight Loss video. Really, this is just a practice that is intended to wake up, and strengthen, and perhaps tone all the major muscle groups, or at least most of them. We’re also playing with ease, and also hopefully increasing flexibility in the body.
– Hi, everyone. Welcome to Home, your 30-day yoga journey. It’s Day 28. Nourish. Let’s get started. (upbeat gentle music) Alrighty, my beautiful darling, wonderful, gorgeous friend. Let’s begin in a nice, comfortable seat. Way to show up today. Woo! Here we are together again. Let’s bring the hands to the belly. And sit up