– Hi everyone. Welcome to Yoga With Adriene. I’m Adriene and this is Benji and today we have an awesome at home yoga practice for gaining a fresh perspective. So hop into something comfy and let’s get started. (gentle music) Alright my friends, let’s begin in Extended Child’s Pose. Hooray! If that’s not a “hooray”
(upbeat music) – Hi guys, I’m hanging out with my friend Ella here, and we’re gonna show you things that people commonly get wrong, all right, maybe not wrong, but there’s better ways of doing it. So, downward facing dog, medem, bravo, so take your regular down dog, middle fingers face forward so you have
– What’s up, everyone? Welcome to the Yoga with Adriene vlog. We are in my breakfast nook today and we’re just taking a second to answer some questions. So, we have all this great conversation going on on the channel, which I’m super grateful for. I know I’ve said it before, so I won’t babble
hi everyone welcome to Rachel Pichler yoga my name is Rachel today is really exciting for me because it is the first class in my brand new studio so if you’re new here that means nothing to you but if you’ve been following my channel for a bit of time you know that I’ve relocated
– Hey everyone and welcome to Yoga with Adriene. I’m Adriene, and today I have a very special vlog for you with a very special announcement. (fake trumpeting) I’m thrilled, honored, excited, inspired, so, so, so happy to announce that we are kicking off the new year with a very special program and you’re invited.
– What’s up everyone? Welcome to Yoga With Adriene, I’m Adriene and this is Benji and today we have an awesome quick yoga for brain power. So this is gonna be really great when you just need a little something something to help you focus or refocus. So hop into something comfy and let’s get
– What’s up everyone? Welcome to Yoga With Adriene. I’m Adriene and this is Benji and today we have an awesome practice to help guide you to awakening the artist within. So hop into something comfy and let’s get started. (upbeat music) Alright, welcome. Let’s begin today’s practice on the ground in Extended Child’s Pose.
– Welcome back, everyone. This is Val Verdier. So today’s sequence is about twisting and heart opener. It’s my go-to sequence when I don’t have a lot of time but I wanna be on my mat, get my blood moving, get my body warmed up, maybe even before a run. This is perfect for me,
– Hello dear friends. Adriene here coming at you with a very special announcement. (mimics trumpets) I am on the set of our brand new 30 day yoga journey and it’s called Dedicate. (uplifting music) What’s that you say? What is it you ask? Dedicate is a 30 day yoga journey that everyone across the