(upbeat music) – Alright welcome, let’s wind it down. Let’s start in a nice comfy seat of your choice. You can sit up on something, you can sit on the edge of the couch, or in a chair, just come to a nice comfortable seat. And let’s start to give the thinking mind a little
– Hey everyone, welcome to Yoga with Adriene. I’m Adriene, and we’re in the park today with a gentle yoga sequence for you. This practice is great if you just have a little bit of time, and you want to have a little bit of yoga go a long way. There’s no Vinyasa flows in
– Howdy everyone and welcome to Yoga With Adriene, I’m Adriene and that’s Benji and today we have a yoga for beginner’s mind practice. So hop into something comfy and let’s get started. (light music) Alrighty my friends, let’s begin in Sukhasana. Take a second to come on down to the ground. You can go
– Howdy pal, and welcome to Yoga with Adriene. I’m Adriene and today we have a meditation for you to help you with anxiety. Happens to the best of us. It can get out of control fast. So, thank you for joining me in this meditation to help quell and soften and maybe even cure
– Hello, my friends, and welcome to Yoga with Adriene. I’m Adriene, today we have Yoga for Loneliness. So this is a wonderful full-body practice, but it’s hands-free and we’re off the knees today, so it’s nice and low to the ground. We’re gonna open up through the hips, find an expansion through the belly
– Hey, everyone. Welcome to Yoga with Adriene. I’m Adriene. This is a request from the community. We’re trying a little Yin out today, so this is a simple, at home, Yin practice. This is a great intro to Yin, beginner’s Yin, great for everyone. You’re gonna need some pillows, you’re gonna need a blanket.
– Hey everyone. Welcome to Yoga with Adriene. I’m Adriene and this is Benji. And today we have an awesome yoga for neck and shoulder release. So this is a beautiful time for you to just take a break from all your tasks and tend to your body, particularly the neck and the shoulders where
– Hello my friends, and welcome to Yoga with Adriene. I’m Adriene and today we have a really sweet, lovely little practice for when you’re feeling anxiety. We’ve all been there, it’s very natural in this crazy world we live in, to be met with feeling self-anxiousness, feeling down, blue, nervous, fear, so I find
– What’s up everyone? Welcome to Yoga with Adriene. I’m Adriene, and today we have a Greet the Day Yoga practice for you. This is gonna strengthen and open up the body, leave ya feelin’ good so that you can set yourself up for greatness, and be the awesome, amazing human being that you area.
What’s up, everyone? Welcome to Yoga with Adriene. I’m Adriene. Today we have an awesome morning yoga practice for you. We get a lot of requests for more yummy morning yoga. People wanting to start their day off right and connect mind, body, and spirit. So today’s practice is all about that. Nice, beautiful practice